The following information constitutes the Terms and Conditions of Service and User Agreement (“Agreement”) for all services, products, information and content offered by Sunray Worldwide, LLC (“The Company”), Jermain Yew and the JermainYew.com website (“Site”).
This document sets forth the agreement between Sunray Worldwide, LLC’s, Jermain Yew’s and JermainYew.com’s Life Coaching, Consulting, Spiritual Teaching, Energy Healing, etc. products and services, and Parties (collectively, “Service” or “we”) and each user (“you” or “user”) with the aim of governing your use of this Service and / or Site.
By using this Service and / or Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and you agree to accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you must not access or use this Service and/or Site for any purpose whatsoever.
Our failure to insist upon strict adherence to any term of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such term and shall not be considered a waiver or limit that party’s right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that term or any other term of this Agreement.
You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service and / or Site; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age.
Please read this Terms and Conditions of Service and User Agreement (“Agreement”), which includes but is not limited to the Disclaimer, Refund Policy and Service Guidelines, carefully before using this website and/or any of the services or products offered. When you choose to make use of this Service and / or Site, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you expressly understand, and willingly agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
By purchasing a service or product from Sunray Worldwide, LLC (“The Company”) or on our website JermainYew.com (“Site”), you agree that it is subject to your own interpretation and that any information you receive does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business or financial advice. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any actions taken as a result of a Life Coaching, Consulting, Spiritual Teaching, Energy Healing, etc. products and services, (“Service”) with us. You are responsible for your life and for the decisions you make. We provide guidance, support, and entertainment only.
Jermain Yew is not a licensed medical professional, or healing arts practitioner. Jermain Yew does not maintain malpractice insurance. Jermain Yew does not (1) make any diagnosis, (2) prescribe medication, or (3) recommend that any person change or discontinue medication prescribed by a licensed healing arts services practitioner.
By using our Site and / or Service, or by purchasing a Service or product from us, you agree to not take any of our advice in lieu of medical, health, legal, financial, or professional advice. It is important you seek the advice of an expert in all matters pertaining to medical, health, financial or legal fields such as a doctor, financial advisor, or lawyer rather than an advice or information from us. You further agree to not hold Jermain Yew liable for any information that is received during a Service or product use. Any action you take as a consequence of using the Site and / or Service and / or product from us is solely your responsibility.
Our information and products, and the Services we perform are based on consulting and coaching, sometimes related to energy work, and could be very subjective, therefore the “results” cannot be guaranteed and proven scientifically. Please take the time to carefully read and understand this Agreement before you purchase any of our Services or products. Please understand that we do not have the obligation to prove the “results” to you or debate “results”-related issues with you, and there are no refunds for any product or Service due to your perceived “lack” of results.
When you make any purchase on this Site, it is assumed that you fully understand this Agreement and the expectations on the results, and that you fully understand that we do not offer any refund once a purchase is made. If you expect that you’ll likely be dissatisfied with your results, or if you intend to ask for a refund before you purchase, please do not purchase the Service, and seek help elsewhere.
1-on-1 Online Session: Rescheduling, No-Show, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please note that we do not offer refunds once you have made a purchase, however we do allow rescheduling of a session with the conditions stated in this section of the terms. It is extremely important to try and book your session for a time that works best for you. Unfortunately, last minute changes and no-show appointments can be a big inconvenience to myself and equally unfair to other clients who may have wanted the same time slot that you originally booked. If you need to reschedule your session for any reason, you must notify us at least 24 hours prior to your original scheduled booking time in order to be eligible for a free rescheduling at no charge. Your rescheduling request must be sent in writing, via email to: [email protected] or by using the contact form provided at: https://www.jermainyew.com/contact/. Please be advised that if you are not available for your session and we have not received at least 24 hours written notice of your intent to reschedule, that we are unable to wait (or begin your session) any longer than 15 minutes after your scheduled start time, which would be considered a No-Show. Under no circumstances will refunds be given to no-show appointments.
We understand that “stuff” comes up sometimes, so if you request for a last-minute rescheduling with less than 24 hours notice, we’ll give you a free last-minute rescheduling pass once a year. However, please be respectful of our time. Thank you! After the first time, if you request for last-minute rescheduling with less than 24 hours notice more than once in a 12 month period, you will be charged a $50 rescheduling fee. Thank you for your understanding.
- We believe that for the type of coaching/consulting/healing services we provide to be effective, you must have a desire for change and healing to occur.
- If help or service was involved in creating that healing or change, there must be an equal exhange of energy in order to maintain a sense of balance, as well as a sense of respect and appreciation for the services offered. As a business and so that it is easier for us to transact, monetary compensation is used, as it is a simple exchange of energy.
- When you request for our service, it is assumed that you believe in us and our ability to provide the services. This is very important, because your intention and belief will affect your success and effectiveness of the service, especially in this type of coaching/consulting/healing work that we are doing.
- Energy healing and spiritual work do happen on the subconscious/energetic/soul level, and sometimes the effects are not visible or felt on the conscious level. Moreover, some healing or energetic work do take time to cause visible shifts in your life, and might not be seen or felt immediately after one session. A simple analogy is when you have a cut in your arm, even though you apply medicine and do healing on it, the wound will take time to heal. Therefore, when you do not see visible expected results immediately, it does not mean that healing is not happening. Healing always does happen.
- We always provide services and healing with the utmost positive energy of love and light, and with the intention for the highest good of all, and there will be absolutely no bad intention allowed or any type of dark energy whatsoever involved.
- In the energy healing services that we perform for / with you, you are the actual healer. You are the one healing yourself. We, as well as any other beings or angels etc., are not the one healing you. The healing energy does not come from us. We are merely the catalyst or the conduit to call in and transmit the universal energy to you so that your body, mind, and soul can heal yourself.
- Have trust and faith that healing will happen for your highest good, sometimes without you even knowing what is good for you. Do not force things to happen at your own will, because sometimes what seems so right to you, might not be what’s best for you in the energetic/spiritual world. The universal energy that we work with will always know what, where, how, and when to heal you. There will be absolutely no negative effect whatsoever, because it is the energy of the universe in the highest good of love and light.
- In the case of the messages and advice given to you that are of the intuitive psychic nature, we cannot guarantee that they will come true. This is mainly because we have free will, and you co-create your future with everything you do, think, say, feel, etc. all the time, which might shift the timelines of things happening, or even cause significant changes to what was mentioned to you in the intuitive psychic messages.
- We believe that if the Universe brought you to us and to our website, then there is a greater purpose for our connection and our service to you. Thank you very much for your trust in us, and it is a true honor to be of service to you.
Privacy and Confidentiality
There shall be no third party or public disclosure whether oral, written or via public, media, digital, blogs, posts and/or internet. Both parties agree that all topics and content discussed in a session are indeed private and confidential.
Ability To Accept Terms
You affirm that you are at least 21 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this Agreement, or wish to report any violation of this Agreement, please contact us. We will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.
Agreement Last Updated
December 23rd, 2017.